The materials on our website and all our courses are subject to the following terms:
– Registrants who cancel the course one week (7 calendar days) or more days prior to the course date will incur a £50 cancellation fee to cover the administration costs, with the remainder fee being refunded.
– Registrants who cancel less than one week (7 calendar days) prior to the course date will be charged 100% of the course fees and thus will not be refunded the fee.
– Non-attendance will incur the full course fee, except in circumstances of exceptional difficulty.
– The content on the website and in emails and the course materials are compiled and delivered very carefully and are correct to the best of our knowledge. However, we do not bear any responsibility for any possible unintentional errors. By agreeing to attend and attending our courses, you agree with this clause of the Terms.
– The courses deliver general knowledge on topics and are not aimed at personal advices including any legal advices to any of the course attendees.
– The Probity and Ethics reserves the full right to reschedule or cancel any of its courses. By agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not have any claim of any kind against the Probity and Ethics in this regard.
– The courses materials for all our courses are an intellectual property of the Probity and Ethics, and any use of these materials for commercial or any other related purposes is a crime and will be strictly dealt with as per the Copyright regulations.
– The feedbacks provided by the clients may be used for advertising purposes, but in an anonymised manner. You agree to this by agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
– Where a client has purchased an online course and completed the post-course assessment and downloaded the certificate, the course is deemed to be completed by the client, thus no refund will be issued.
– We can remove/cancel a delegate who has booked/purchased our online or face to face course/courses. We do not need to give any explanation for this.
– We do not issue any letters of any kind to delegates/customers who attend/purchase/complete any of our courses, face to face or online.
– We reserve the right to amend the prices of any of our courses – online or face to face anytime; and the clients – past or future, have no claims on us regarding this.
– The Probity and Ethics reserves the right to change our Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these.
– These terms incorporate by reference all other policies, disclaimers and terms contained anywhere on www.probityandethics.com, provided, however, that in the event of a conflict between such other terms and these Terms, these Terms shall control.
Probity and Ethics trades under Doctors4Doctors Ltd.